There’s A Secret to Abundance I Want to Tell You..
When we’re trying to find what we really want in life, most of us spend a long time looking in every place we can think of, trying every tactic we know.
But it’s usually what we don’t know that will lead us to what we want.
In almost every case, what holds you back are your limiting beliefs.
Your limiting beliefs make you think and act in certain ways. They are programed into you from way back and are usually unconscious – you don’t even know you have them until you start work on changing them.
Guess what? About the biggest limiting belief affecting abundance is around money.
Money beliefs cause major stress, affecting relationships, career, family and confidence … I’ve worked with people at all levels of wealth around the world, even the super-rich. And I can tell you how extreme limiting money beliefs create havoc and suffering, even causing people to lose the fortunes they have worked so hard to amass.
Change your money beliefs and you’ll ease stress and worry in your life. You’ll also see a clearer way to creating the financial shift you’ve been missing.
Yes, I know change can be scary. Transforming old beliefs into abundant new behaviors takes awareness and practice. You might have held these beliefs and negative habits for 10, 20 years or longer.
But there are ways of making the process faster and more comfortable.
Based on the proven 4-stages of learning, I’ve created a unique way to help people find what they really need to find their own success … in 28 small and simple daily steps to create the life you want.
Financial Freedom Can Be Yours … Take Your First Step and Discover the Key to Your Potential on the 28-Day Abundance Journey
- 28 Days that deliver the 1 powerful change you’re looking for
- 7 Tools you can use again and again to support your journey
- 4 stages to make the journey easy and a lot more fun
Invest in yourself, change your money experience, and improve your current financial abundance with positive new life-changing habits.
From My Blog
- The definition of thank you is an acknowledgement of appreciation or expression of gratitude. I feel we need to really hear and feel that appreciation and gratitude coming to us. When someone thanks you for something, how do you respond? Do you say “your welcome” or do you have a......
- My friend Judi said this to me a while back. “…change to being moving from towards what you want do want, instead of moving away from what you don’t”. I couldn’t agree more with this subtle yet powerful difference in thinking. Staying focused on what you lack, I believe will......
- I have always loved this quote. Life is just a string of happy moments. But most people don’t allow the happy moments, because they’re so busy trying to get a happy life.
- RELEASE Your body is divided into many different parts named areas. The parts all are manipulated by an organ termed the mind, which will be positioned in the top. Mental performance weighs about 2. 75 pounds, and contains a white- look that is white. Mental performance is composed of many......
- Most people do not realize that as they continue to find things to complain about, they disallow their own physical well-being. Many do not realize that before they were complaining about an aching body or a chronic disease, they were complaining about many other things first. It does not matter......
CHANGE YOUR MONEY HABITS
THAT LIMIT YOU!
92% of Your Beliefs Are Unconscious!
Have you checked your beliefs lately?
Start by seeing if what you believe is in alignment with your desires, intentions or goals …